Mrs Janet Gilford
School Business Manager (all invoices and absence notifications to this email please)
Get in touch
Mrs Hazel Stobbs
Administrator (from 11.30am only)
Get in touch
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within our school so if you do have any questions in this regard, please contact them on the information below:
Craig Stilwell: Data Protection Officer
Judicium Consulting Ltd, 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE
Telephone: 0203 3269174
Welcome to our school!
On behalf of everyone at Walsden St Peter’s we would like to extend a warm welcome to our happy, hardworking and friendly school. This website is an attempt to give you a flavour of life here.
We are very proud to be the headteachers at Walsden St Peter’s and hope you can visit us to see for yourself what a special place it is.
Mrs E Crowther and Mrs E Logue,
Our School Ethos, Aims and Vision
At Walsden St. Peter’s Primary CE (VC) School we strive to challenge all to give their best and to develop an appetite for learning. Within the school community we seek to nurture individuals’ diverse talents and widen their horizons in a happy, secure and caring Christian environment. We are aware that our pupils bring different experiences, interests and strengths, which will influence the way they learn.
We aim to:
- introduce our children to a wide variety of experiences that will increase their understanding of themselves and the world;
- promote high standards and expectations in all areas of school life;
- enable each child to reach their full potential by providing a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum;
- provide a climate where high standards are expected and rewarded and through which each child can develop physically, intellectually, morally and socially;
- encourage parents and carers to be involved in their child’s education and foster positive links with the community;
- provide equal opportunities for all; to treat each child as an individual and to meet these needs regardless of ability, gender, ethnic origin or religion;
- encourage children to respect themselves, other people and the environment;
- encourage children to take responsibility for their own actions and develop self discipline;
- promote appropriate training and learning opportunities to sustain the personal and professional development of all staff and governors.
We will strive to make our school a place where staff, governors and parents work actively together to ensure children receive a rich, inspiring and engaging education enabling each child to become a lifelong learner.